The ABCs of the Customer Journey Extras
As mentioned in my book, The ABCs of the Customer Journey: A Beginner’s Guide to Automation, Branding and Customer Service, here is the FREE worksheet that you can download and print out.
This worksheet will help you plan and hold you accountable all year long! Includes sections for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
Daily Planner Page
As a bonus for reading my boo, I am offering my Daily Planner Page for FREE.
Use my daily planner page template to help you focus on your mental and physical health as well as your feelings and goals.
Have you been looking for the perfect planner page? I was tired of buying planners that did not fit my needs. I wanted to be able to track various items on my daily page, so I created one myself with the top 10 things that a successful professional needs to plan daily.
- Date– allows you to have a planner page that never expires. There may be days you do not need to use a page and would waste one.
- Grateful– track and express what you are grateful for.
- Excited– get pumped up and write does what you are excited about.
- Affirmation– hold yourself accountable to what you want to accomplish and be able to visualize it during the day.
- Focus– notate what you need to focus on.
- 5 Priorities– list out the top 5 priorities that you need to accomplish.
- Wins– look back at your day and record your wins for the day.
- Plan For Tomorrow– start thinking about what you need to do tomorrow.
- Miscellaneous– a section for a random item.
- Water– keep track of how much water you are drinking throughout the day.
This is a planner template. You can print it out, cut it to size, punch holes for a ring binder (if necessary), or use it as a print out!
Best if trimmed to 5.5″x8″.
Resources listed in the book:
The following information and more can also be viewed at www.hankhoffmeier.com/ABCBook
- EmailMonday: https://www.emailmonday.com/marketing-automation-statistics-overview
- Marketo & Ascend2“Marketing Automation Strategies for Sustaining Success” (2015): https://www.marketo.com/ebooks/marketing-automation-strategies-for-sustaining-success-ascend2/
- Red Shift Research: https://www.godaddy.com/garage/discovering-very-small-businesses-infographic/
- Annuitas Group: https://www.business2community.com/infographics/marketing-automation-by-the-numbers-infographic-0342287
- MarketingSherpa: https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/261695/consumers-prefer-email-but-want-choice.html?edition
- Wishpond: https://blog.wishpond.com/post/70300587846/10-reasons-visual-content-will-dominate-2014
- Harris Interactive: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/survey-finds-81-of-online-shoppers-not-likely-to-purchase-again-from-retailers-who-charge-for-return-shipping-183478851.html
People and Companies Referenced
John Hayes: Becoming the Expert Series
- Books and website: https://becomingtheexpert.wildapricot.org
- Podcast and book: https://trianglecast.com
- Website: www.icontact.com
Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids: http://www.sharkeysfranchisingcompany.com
MillsWyck Communications: http://www.millswyck.com
Article by Kevin Dorsey: Before They Cheat: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/before-cheat-kevin-dorsey/
List Building and Engagement
Pop Up Forms
ExitIntel : exitintel.com
OptInMonster : optinmonster.com
Sugar CRM: www.sugarcrm.com
Mind Mapping Tools
Lucid Chart: www.lucidchart.com
Free alternatives: Microsoft Word or Powerpoint
Google Alerts: www.google.com/alerts
SEO and Other Sites to Increase Awareness:
Google My Business: www.google.com/business
Email Marketing Metrics
Email Marketing open rates by industry: Smartinsights.com