Daily Planner page template for those that want to plan for today, tomorrow, tasks, success, emotion and health.
Use my daily planner page template to help you focus on your mental and physical health as well as your feelings and goals.
Have you been looking for the perfect planner page? I was tired of buying planners that did not fit my needs. I wanted to be able to track various items on my daily page, so I created one myself with the top 10 things that a successful professional needs to plan daily.
- Date– allows you to have a planner page that never expires. There may be days you do not need to use a page and would waste one.
- Grateful– track and express what you are grateful for.
- Excited– get pumped up and write does what you are excited about.
- Affirmation– hold yourself accountable to what you want to accomplish and be able to visualize it during the day.
- Focus– notate what you need to focus on.
- 5 Priorities– list out the top 5 priorities that you need to accomplish.
- Wins– look back at your day and record your wins for the day.
- Plan For Tomorrow– start thinking about what you need to do tomorrow.
- Miscellaneous– a section for a random item.
- Water– keep track of how much water you are drinking throughout the day.
This is a planner template. You can print it out, cut it to size, punch holes for a ring binder (if necessary), or use it as a print out!
Best if trimmed to 5.5″x8″.