This is part two of my discussion on sales with an old high school friend and sales professional, Janine Loweth.
Janine is used to working long term sales cycles and she shares ideas on being patient, using perception, and overcoming fear when selling.
- In this episode, we offer the following sales tips:
- Getting attention when selling
- Leaving the right voicemails
- Have good follow up skills
- Have strong branding
- Have a vision for your company
- Set realistic goals
- Ask questions and listen when selling
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | TuneIn | RSS