The Content Whipserer joins me today to talk about creating effective content.
What does it mean to be a content whisperer? It means being able to work with different personalities and use techniques to get content out of them.
- Need to be present, that is where you find the content. It comes down to mindfulness.
- Recognize what is around you and know your audience
- Remove distractions when trying to create content.
- Use the What, So What, and Now What process;
- What- What is the topic
- So What- Why is this important to my audience
- Now What- What do you want people to take from your content?
It is important to marry good content to good visuals. Make your content scannable.
Parting thoughts from Danielle: Even though is it not always easy, stay true to yourself!
Connect with the content whisperer: