Today I am joined by Greg Meade, one of the co-founders of Crossnet.
I was introduced to Greg through Nate Hirsch, former owner of Freeup, which was on episode #133
Crossnet is a four way volley ball game that in just a short years have: Surpassed 2 million dollars in sales.
Is already in 2500+ schools
Is sold on 25+ mainstream offline and online retail chains
Greg and discussed how to build a business and sell a product or service:
Be confident in your product and service
- Become visible
- Know that it is a journey
- Don’t be scared to grow your business
- Is done better than great? Your product
- Discussed the process of selling into schools- use your network and get the KLT going
- We also spoke about marketing your product or service
Contact Greg or Crossnet:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | TuneIn | RSS