Even though tax season is gone, you still need to think about planning all year round. Wendy Casserra, owner of Taxpectations joins me to give some advice and we also talk about tax myths.
- Don’t wait until April to start planning or doing your taxes. Make every Monday “Money Monday”.
- Know what deductions you can take so that you do not leave money on the table.
- Create a dedicated email address to send your receipts to for better organization.
- Know about what deductions to take on your taxes.
- Make sure that you have your business correctly (LLC or S-Corp)
Check out Wendy’s Money and More show: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHsqecip7TtjE1j06dVopw