In this episode, I speak with George Kocher about growing a business.
- The importance of tracking and analyzing your marketing efforts to identify what is working and what isn’t.
- Cast a wide net and experiment with different marketing channels to determine the most effective ones.
- Create unique and authentic content to stand out in a crowded online landscape.
- The necessity of planning, executing, reflecting, and iterating in both business operations and marketing campaigns.
- Overcoming challenges and setbacks in entrepreneurship and staying persistent.
Overall, this content provides insights into the mindset and strategies needed to successfully grow a business and improve marketing campaigns, emphasizing the importance of adaptability, analysis, and authenticity.
George Kocher is a data-driven leader with experience building and managing high-performance sales and marketing teams.
After graduating from Cornell University, George worked as an Analyst at Barclays Capital and VP of Business Development at Sunspire Health where he helped to grow the organization to 16 locations and an eventual sale to Kohlberg Private Equity.
After Sunspire Health, George took over as VP of Business Development for Lakeview Health, a portfolio company of The Riverside Company where he also helped within their healthcare fund.
He currently serves as the Founder and CEO of Brand North, a digital marketing & growth consulting agency that focuses on applying sophisticated marketing strategies and technical solutions to local businesses and national businesses within behavioral healthcare.
In addition, George is also very active in crypto, web3, and NFTs as the Founder and CEO of 3zy Labs.